Time for an invitation:

Time is the trick, the trick question, the magic trick;

Come, choose your topic, or comment on mine;

A minute will do to post a line;

Find time for a question, a trick or a link

Say what you think and make magic appear.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Yard Saling

We went yard saling this morning. It's been a while. I wanted to be sure to get to the BAM (Because Animals Matter) rummage sale. It was a good one. I bought six tops and some odds and ends, including an old wooden yardstick from Pay & Pak. I paid twice what they were asking and still felt like it was a bargain. Two other yard sales yielded a long dress, a green pillow, three screwdrivers, a framed tropical fish print and a nice tin. This was much better than the last dozen or so yard sales I went to. I may start going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment