Time for an invitation:

Time is the trick, the trick question, the magic trick;

Come, choose your topic, or comment on mine;

A minute will do to post a line;

Find time for a question, a trick or a link

Say what you think and make magic appear.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

photobucket

I'm still working on procedures to use photobucket pro for photo sharing. I was disappointed to find I couldn't edit my 2 MB originals directly on Photobucket, but I can see that other people wouldn't need to do this, and it does avoid some potential problems. That means I'll be PhotoShopping on the old computer with the dead wireless, and transferring to the wired machine Ihat won't install PhotoShop correctly so that I can upload edited photos to Photobucket. Not an insurmountably obstacle, but annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment